Moringa…it’s also called “Mother’s best friend,” “The Miracle Tree,” and “The Never Die Tree”
It has been used as herbal remedy for centuries in non Western cultures.
It’s largely unknown in the West and only recently it became known as one of the most impressive herbal supplements.
- the highest protein concentration of any plant ever studied
- 36 compounds that support normal inflammatory response
- incredibly high amounts of antioxidants – 46 to be exact!
- 17 types of amino-acids (all essential amino acids)
- more than 90 nutrients which make it one of the best nutritional supplements.
- It’s an excellent source of minerals like iron, calcium and Vitamins A, B, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E as well as macro minerals, trace minerals and phytonutrients.
- It’s a good source of quality protein and dietary fiber.